Join our team - We’re always growing!
Let's build the future of smart mobility. We are looking to hire highly motivated and driven professionals with a passion for learning and growing, both as an individual and as part of our team.
i4drive is looking for a top-notch hands-on Team Leader in the fields of Telematics/ADAS/AD, focusing on Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Computer Vision. As a senior manager, you will be in charge of the overall R&D activities including developing the company’s software solutions. The optimal candidate is a Team Leader with hands-on experience in algorithm development, design, optimization and implementation, complemented by a broad knowledge of modern Computer Vision and Machine Learning/Deep Learning tools. The Team Leader will be in charge of building a team of experts and prepare a detailed implementation plan, including functional modules, delivery schedule, quality assurance plan etc.
- Proven working experience as a Team Leader, managing a group of minimum 10 engineers and developers.
- Experience in working with outsource development companies – a must.
- 5+ years of experience in design and development of algorithms for: AI, computer vision, deep learning, machine learning and image/video analysis – a must.
- Experience in the field of ADAS – a must. Telematics (fleet management, UBI, driver behavior) – big advantage.
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. degree in computer science, electrical engineering, software engineering or related fields – a must.
- Experience in MatLab – a must. Python – an advantage.
- Experience in developing algorithms in one or more of the following fields: Object Detection, Tracking, Action Recognition.
- Experience in C, C++, Java – a must. Android – an advantage.
- Experience in working with one of the Big Data, Deep Learning frameworks – big advantage.
- Creative with excellent communication, learning and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent English.